Monday 24 April 2017

"...And Then Life Happened."

After a certain age in our lives, there is a question we all have in our minds..
“What is the meaning of all of this? What is the purpose of my life?”
You know how it is supposed to be..suddenly the whole world comes crashing down
When you know you are falling and there is no one to hold you around
Well, that is how life is supposed to be
If you were looking out for something else, I bet that was all TV
How you watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and imagined the same with every episode you play
“But no one told you that life was gonna be this way”
I have been victimised hoping I am just way too wrong to think about stuff like this
But my soul had already left my mind; there was no hope of damage control
It is funny how you are friends for 7 years and suddenly something happens and both of you give up
When all you can do are share facebook memories with them saying “well that didn’t last long enough”
It makes me angry how easy it is for us to let go of the things we love
Or did we actually love them? and just got bored and thought they were never good enough?
While you are reading this, I bet you are thinking of how you felt back then
When you had the best times of your life and suddenly it all starts from “Remember When..”
Young, wild and free, never in our lives this was not the thing we imagined

Funny how every story ends with “..and then life happened”

12 comments:

  1. Bhai Dil le gaya πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! This one's just too goodπŸ’–πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome bro.. well written..eacb line is very meaningful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome bro.. well written..eacb line is very meaningful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite one!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can relate with own experience❤❤. GOOD JOB BROTHER❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved it πŸ–€πŸ–€

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing deep and really touching stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too good totally relatable πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete

Bleeding Petrichor

Do you know about them lazy mornings? When your bed is your temple? Yes that..today was that. As I woke up..summers blew the monsoon win...