Thursday 20 April 2017

Not Alone

The first person who held me high taught me “faces are always deceiving”
This little brain in my head got this monster under his bed
That trust no one became a conclusion not a thought
That alone is the way every battle is fought
That breathing goes slow every time you are alone 
But alone was my home, it has been the only place I’ve known
Yet I quiver, 
In all these faces, my voice tends to shiver  
If I will trust someone else, I might be left finished and broke
It was the only way the world was supposed to go
So I put on my mask and leave the home and smile
Take the high road off every place and walk a little mile
Because I used to think that I am the only one who feels alone
 Only to find out, everyone is begging for a place to belong
Some are like me, who smile through everyday 
Hoping they will never give up 
But some do, put a bullet in their brain
For the world, they were never enough
It goes out for everyone of you who thinks life has ruined everything for you
Trust me, you will find someone if you really want to 
I may sound offensive, but what can I do?
If you kill yourself on social media
You were a coward, I hate it, but it’s true
I know about being shy, I have been there
Where you scream all day in your head and no one seems to care
 But why will they care, if they can’t see what is coming to them?
Tell them about it, your soul will be blessed.
Open your eyes and see the bright sky
There is a world for you and me, we are the children of light
Where flowers bloom all day and shadows glow all night 
Where world has a wicked soul and the angels of might
Trust me and talk, and every one will listen 
People live to be heroes and that is what we are missing
I have been alone and have been broken down too
So if I can try and talk, then so can you
And when you do talk , you realize they are not made of stone 
And your heart will be light and you will not be alone

8 comments:

Bleeding Petrichor

Do you know about them lazy mornings? When your bed is your temple? Yes that..today was that. As I woke up..summers blew the monsoon win...