Thursday 3 August 2017

Weather Down

I am the pain that hides behind your face that glows with a smile.
I am the feet that give up before you could walk a 100 miles.
I am the raindrop that tends to hurt.
I am the winter that tends to burn.
I am the smudge that makes your colour blur.
Even after all this time.
Even though I have been stabbed by a million lies.
I weather down; crumble into pieces, till I can hear no sound.
I turn to sand, slip from your hand.
There is no saving me now.
Like the hourglass is my life, and I slip from the glass
Losing myself tonight.
I am the smile that hides inside your broken heart.
I am the laughter you cherish when we were never apart.
I am the light that tends to fade
I am the debt that is yet to be paid.
Even after all this while,
You never learn to ever stop looking back.
You weather down, hoping someone would come around.
You speak volumes, the sound doesn’t last.
Compared to agony, silence is fast.
There is no saving you now.
It is tough to breathe in this poison as you gasp
This world never lasts.
I have been wondering if this is true,
If silence seems like forever to you too.
Why don’t the dead tell the truth?
Because the lady that we loved has left the throne.
The love we have is accident prone.
And we weather down; crumble into pieces, till there is no one around.
There are only regrets when you are six feet under the ground.
There is no voice helping you to feel the sound.
The drum beats roll over your head and your heart arrests.
The crescent of the moon turn to black and you lie down and rest.
So I hope you find peace in another life.
Because this one was just as bad as you wished you were dead.
Your back is filled with knives.
All we know are somethings called secrets.
So we all weather down, not in pieces but in regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bleeding Petrichor

Do you know about them lazy mornings? When your bed is your temple? Yes that..today was that. As I woke up..summers blew the monsoon win...