Saturday 12 August 2017

BULLY


I have a million dreams in my mind..
But I am bullied by my consequences of the choices that I made.
I have a path and I know how to walk
But there are thorns along the road and I just can’t walk the same.
I have been waking up to this mundane routine every single morning,
I have been thinking of doing something that I should love,
I have been broken a thousand times,
But a thousand times more is not gonna be enough.
Because I have been bullied by the choices I made that in the first place were really tough.
 Ever since adolescence, it took me a while to get to know what was wrong,
I was not the fastest one like all of them,
You could call me the weakest strong,
I tried hard to blend in; I tried hard to fake it through.
When the life that I had been given was actually chosen by you.
It was shoved down my throat while my senses tend to collapse.
I felt like I overdosed on hatred, I tried to get back up and I relapsed.
It was no one’s fault but mine, I was not strong enough.
But all I really know for sure that there were people whom I love,
The people who would be shattered if I was gone,
The people who would lose their purpose if I was lost,
So I decided to get back up and move my own way.
I was done being bullied by the choices I made.
I embraced my choice and I fought for what was right.
I made friends with evil, only to realize he was bullied inside.
I went into withdrawal but it was the sweetest thing to do.
Because life of a teenager was hard for me as well as you.
You may have faced the same situation, a little different version of it.
Where life was a mess and you were treated like shit,
It is alright to look back in the eye,
After all it is for your own good.
Because the devil loses its wings,
Once you look him in the eye as you should.
Trust me and provide your hand to someone who needs it desperately.
Because one day, who knows, your hand will be the one desperate for need.
I am somehow glad I was bullied by the choices I made.

It has been the best life lesson; it made me a better man today.

1 comment:

  1. LINKIN PARK was always there to help.

    Brilliant writing Parth, proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Bleeding Petrichor

Do you know about them lazy mornings? When your bed is your temple? Yes that..today was that. As I woke up..summers blew the monsoon win...