Saturday 6 May 2017

Failure Is Unacceptable

We grew up in a place where the shadows were our only companions and all colours were grey
Where our life was a part of a rat race and all nights seemed like day
Because society that we live in, tends to expect
Because if you didn’t study well, you’ll regret
Because what others thinks of you, matters the most
And what you have in your mind, is all just a hoax
We are born to be engineers, doctors, something big from start
No one tends to ask us if the writer, the artist, the actor can go so far?
I guess money is all that matters, your dreams don’t do shit
But tell me, what good quantum physics does, if you can’t remember it
Because our system is not based on knowledge
It is based on how much you can keep in mind
Because you can find an artist in a cubicle
With graffiti at his back of the desk spelling “I HATE MY LIFE”
I get it that we are all part of this rat race
Everyone hopes to win
But try and lose sometime..fear will stop crawling under your skin
‘cause when you lose..you are left with nothing to lose
And you can go and have a fresh start
Do something that you love..Something that might actually take you away from the dark
‘cause this 9-5 routine, it’s sucking the freedom out of our lives
“cause every bird needs his wings and that height out to fly
It scares the shit out of me..that I might fail and be left broken

But at least I tried and didn’t have my words left unspoken

7 comments:

  1. This Blog just gave me goosebumps❤️❤️❤️ Way to go parth❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Again Brother ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parth❤❤❤❤
    Bohot badiya bhai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see a flashback after reading this♥♥♥ and now i don't regret my decision

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is heartbreakingly beautiful :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing stuff mate. Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Bleeding Petrichor

Do you know about them lazy mornings? When your bed is your temple? Yes that..today was that. As I woke up..summers blew the monsoon win...