Tuesday 2 May 2017

All Men Are Dogs

I’ve seen that look in your eyes, that look of despise
I’ve seen that vision going numb, your insights crumble inside
Your look of disbelief, when you see us walk through the door
And that sigh of relief when we are not there anymore
Are you the victims? Or is it in your mind?
“That every man has to rape”
That is what makes him manly from inside
That every guy you see is a jerk
That every male you meet is a wound that tends to hurt
That every vision we lay on you, we are stripping away your pride
 But what about our integrity? Are we not victimized?
I am not saying that all of you are the same
Exactly same is the case with us
Not all of us are to blame
I may be wrong, because what you might have seen is what I will never know
But I may be right, because what I believe is what I have to show
I know what this kind of place is; I have been broken by both tribes
But what really breaks the society are all these stereotypes
I am sorry, If i did hurt your sentiment
But we have been holding it for far too long..
Long enough that our souls are far from being elegant
There are these wounds that can never be closed, no matter how many the stitches..

Well if all men are dogs, then all women are close to being bitches.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a well balanced, perfectly described and brutally honest piece ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing man...well written... totally fair.

    ReplyDelete

Bleeding Petrichor

Do you know about them lazy mornings? When your bed is your temple? Yes that..today was that. As I woke up..summers blew the monsoon win...